Market Price! That's the name of the game.
Why is the Price important?
- Decrease your future buying power
- Leaves money on the table
- Risks buyers assuming something's wrong
- High Price tag may deter buyers
- Likely to sit on the market longer
- May need a price drop, which can raise red flags
Here's the result of the "Market Value"
- More likely to get an offer at or above list price
- A fair price helps boost interest in the home
- Likely to sell quickly
To find the right price, real estate professionals use their expertise on:
- The value of homes in your area
- The condition of your house
- Where prices are headed
- Current buyer demand
For your Real Estate needs, contact us at:
Check our listings at:
Post a Comment